...He found you lost and guided you (93:7)

Sunday, August 24, 2014

one step to everything

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Finally, I've done with my postgraduate registration last Saturday. Alhamdulillah, now Im a Master of Science (Environmental Engineering) students from UiTM Shah Alam. Im aware of my current status as I registered. 2 years of study. 1 special semester in Germany. Need to report myself to board of UiTM as soon as I ended my study and get ready to be posted at any UiTM branches. 7 years bond. It's commencing Najwa.

In fact as I registered myself, my BFF a.k.a soulmate is now "registered" as Mrs. Nur Ain :) Married to my also long time best friend, Nazreen. I was overwhelmed to witnesses their union. Barakallah.

sudah lebih kurang 5 tahun tak bersua dengan sahabar-sahabat PASUM 08/09
(Dari Kiri: Kak Mira, saya, Diba, Pengantins: Nazreen&Ain, Ell, Ati)

It took me over one year to catch one of my dreams...TPM UiTM
I pray to tag along my other "dreams" as well as I move on.

   Marry to someone I dearly love~
       Perform umrah for the 1st time~
           Settle down as a lecturer~

Amiinn

I pray a lot on fancy things...but above ALL, I pray to stay close to You, ya Robb


3 comments:

  1. This paragraph gives clear idea in favor of the new users of blogging, that really how to do running a blog.


    Also visit my blog post karatbars international holograms

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam...najwa, bole bg email?akak ada benda nak tanya (pasal TPM). or maybe najwa leh contact akak : lin8684@gmail.com...thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waalaikumussalam. Maaf reply late. Baru perasan comment. Sure boleh :) My email is najwa.my90@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete