...He found you lost and guided you (93:7)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

chill lah!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

For nearly one year, I have been asked, frequently with same questions regarding my so called future planning. Dreams. Studies.

Some were well comprehend regarding the where about, few were creating judgments over it.

It's ok.

InshaAllah, good thought is always a prayer.


I wanna be a lecturer.

And this channel I choose, and indeed given from Allah, requires me to "wait" for a year.

Allah has chosen me over thousands of application so, I think I shouldn't really bothered by people's presumption on me.

Such trials enables me to purify my intention, really hard.

There is so many things to be grateful of. Alhamdulillah.

Chill lah! Allah ada. Smile :)



p/s: macam semut hitam di malam hari..itulah ikhlas Najwa

No comments:

Post a Comment