...He found you lost and guided you (93:7)

Sunday, February 9, 2014

TED-ED: Math Magic

Bisillahirrahmanirrahim


I enjoyed watching TED.com videos so much! This channel delivers riveting talks by remarkable people, for free. You can simply browse for numerous  beneficial, informative talks from prominent people in a wide spectrum. I personally get enthralled by few of them for their outstanding performance/experience yet some also presented their creative ideas on something which was such a mind-opener. There's a variety programe by TED where you might also want to look into: TEDx, TEDEd,TEDBooks etc. Some might required yearly fees to access, so by far I prefer to keep update with TED talks.


Watching such videos is way better compared to what mainstream TV's program has offered nowadays I assumed. pfft


Out of many videos from this channel, this one ( actually, there was a lots more!!), grabs my attention tremendously. It's a video on how to do math in a unique technique known as "vedic math". Vedic math is an ancient Indian method, sidesteps traditional computations in a manner that provides a shortcut, while being fun to use and to learn. Desipite of this method is preferable, suitable for basic maths,  I reckon to teach my future kids with math this way inshaAllah hehehe 





Enjoy the show :D

Till then...




p.s: I'm feeling old when I no longer know how to embed youtube video on blog post :(

No comments:

Post a Comment