...He found you lost and guided you (93:7)

Monday, June 17, 2013

working sister

My sister had secure a job as an Assistant project manager in Sentul. That company was quite a distance away from our house at Keramat. So it makes me wonder on how does she go and return from work every day. In fact that for now, she doesn't have her driving licences yet ( well, that also includes me) plus, I understand that my Ayoh too wont be able to fetch her either. Hmm. not here in this dreadful weekdays jam in kl and Ayoh was from puterajaya then go to sentul. That will certainly be NO. Well, public transport sure seems to be an excellent alternative, but I know how hectic and pack the train is especially during peak hour. I have been experienced once during my foundation year as I used to go back home during weekends.

Out of my curiousity, we had a long conversation last night. She told me further about her daily route to work. From our house area, she took a rapid kl bus straight to setiawangsa lrt. Later, she transit from lrt to ktm at masjid jamek and went straight away to the last ktm route of sentul timur. To get to her company, she walked for another 15 minutes along a main road. The coolest thing is that, my sister even put on her sport shoes regardless of what attire she wear, in order to have comfort walk. I know that this wasn't a piece of cake to do but again, she knows that it is the sacrifice she made. Nowadays, job hunting is not really easy as it seems. To be offered with a job that suits our requirement is hard and to preserve it, is much tougher.

I was worried at the first place when she told me about that, but she convinced me that the main road was loaded with cars during the morning. In fact, to whom shall we put our whole dependency to?

we have Allah. 
As our saviour
As our protector
now and always

Somehow, as a weak minded servant, I could not avoid sympathy feelings I have towards my sister. Oh Allah. It's not like, I pampered my sister to have near job place,so that can come home early, as such. But I thought that the one that will be fetching her from lrt by 7 pm will be my Mok. I cant imagine how it will be for my Mok if in the future like four of us will be working around. Buying a so called anak-anak car is a solution, but not now when we have 4 of us still studying at higher institution. At least, when my sister build her career nearer, and she can use her first payment to buy herself a car, then she can explore working at some other place.

So again, with some reference from some friends, I helped her to take another round of job hunting within radius of wangsa maju and taman melawati. Alhamdulillah, out of four companies I found earlier, only one of the companies that doesn't have job vacancy.

InshaAllah, may Allah blessed our decision and helped us throughout the way. We work for it, so let Allah alone decide afterwards. 

Some calamity we faced is not as bad as we thought, sometimes Allah gave us as a present to always remember Him.

wallahua'lam

No comments:

Post a Comment