...He found you lost and guided you (93:7)

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Du'a List

Since Ramadan is just around the corner, I have decided to make a list of things to ask Allah (swt) so that I know what to make say when I sahur and  break fast and generally throughout my fasting days.InshaAllah And MOST important of all, so that I don't forget.inshaAllah. Incase if someone or stranger bumped/come across my mediocre blog, do supplicate for me as well. Or if I'm no longer here, someone out there will read the du'a for me.InshaAllah


My Dua List
Forgiveness for my major and minor sins.
Increase and strengthen my memory and faith
Bring me closer to Him and to the Ummah.
Grant me and my family a place in Jannah.
Protection from the Hellfire.
Protection from Syaitan and Syirik.
Grant me a righteous/loving Husband who will be good for my life, my religion, my hereafter
Guide my family,friends,lecturers,teachers. Show them the straight path.
Grant me good in this life and in the hereafter.
Bring the Ummah in unity.
Forgive our Brothers & Sisters in Islam and accept their Duas.
Make it easy for me to do world's tasks like Univeristy/work so that I can spend my time worshipping You.
Bless all the things that I choose to do in Your path and make it a success.
Grant me trustworthy/righteous female companions.
Preserve our teachers/Imams in Islam.
Answer the Duas of brothers and sisters at Syria, Rohingya, Palestin, Afganistan, Iraq and grant them the best in Jannah.
Protect me from all evil.
Protect my ears, eyes, nose and hands from evil.
Give me light, front, back, side, light.
Provide for me light in the Grave.
Allow me to die as a Muslim with La ilaha ilallah on my tongue just before my life is taken.
Bless those all around me, Bless all the Muslims I've spoken to in my life, Bless them with goodness.
Forgive us for all our shortcomings and insufficiencies in our good deeds..
Accept our prayers and disregard our mistakes and wrongdoings.
Rabbana wa taqabbal Du'a

...these are just a few, there's just so many things we need from Allah. The Dua list never ends.
Don't stop making Dua. Be CERTAIN that Allah will respond to every dua at the BEST TIME in the BEST WAY

 "Verily your Lord is Generous and Shy. If His servant raises his hands to Him (in supplication) He becomes shy to return them empty” (Ahmad)



~may We reach Ramadhan this year.amin ya Allah~

p.s : Nice talk by Mufti Menk on Supplication. Worth watching. MashaAllah.. membetulkan diri sendiri terutamanya utk bulan mulia ini. wallahua'lam


No comments:

Post a Comment