...He found you lost and guided you (93:7)

Monday, May 7, 2012

sufficient Allah

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim & Assalamualaikum

Friends, do make du'a for me. InshaAllah tonight I'll be leaving to Putrajaya to accomplish a DEIA report task. Later after that, I'll be rushing to KLIA, not to catch a flight going somewhere, but for noise,air sampling around the KLIA compound. Need to complete all of this in one day. Mujur, ade driver UMT yang willing to take us there.alhamdulillah

A one night trip all the way from Ganu to Putrajaya, and sampai2 je, terus buat kerja. If dpt balik rumah dulu, alngkah bestnya.huhu Allah, my human power has its limit, I cant imagine how it might turn out to be but I put my highest hope in You. Guys, do make du'a for me and team for a safe trip and smoothness in everything we do. wallahua'lam.







you, wajah kesayangan ambo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment