...He found you lost and guided you (93:7)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

PNC 2011: a precious experience from Allah

bismillahirrahmanirrahim & assalamualaikum

my desktop clock was ticking about 3 am in the morning and that W.O.W effect that a hot cup of Nescafe affected me soo well. I dont feel slumber at all but a bit dizzy. Well last nite, I've went through storms and rain to get to Auditorium Mahyuddin FPE to witnesses the PNC 8th debate finale. The truth is, hehe I just want to know my team verdict . After all, we've made it till semi-final, and ok what.Still got the potential to get 4th or 3rd place and with open heart,we accept what ever was meant for us


 alhamdulillah

alhamdulillah

alhamdulillah

all praises to Allah 



:)

for the second time I participated PNC, alhamdulillah get the chance to merase la dpt piala tempat ke-3

ngee3..

and the prizes are



 a 4GB pendrive and a motivational book. ok la kan after all we're not after the prizes but the satisfaction and the most important is the teamwork spirit that we've inculcate throughout the tournament right guys ?

 ;)



and...jeng..jeng..jeng.this is my Entech debate team. Both of BM and English team won the 3rd prize. and surprisingly, all of them were my freshman. I was the only senior to participate this debate for Entech team.No wonder I look "fresh" as well :)

credit to my teamates: Faraheen, Bob, and Sam  for the hardworking,supportive times we've been through. I'll cherished  the moment we've spent together that day.may Allah bless all of ya.amin 

kerana Allah yg telah melancarkan tutur bicaraku,segalanya milikMu
~Wallahualam~

6 comments:

  1. tahniah.. mmg byk pengalaman dan ilmu yg kita dpt msuk PNC ni.. best n Alhamdulillah sgt2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhamdulillah..spnjg tournament,mcm2 kerenah,dugaan dilalui dgn team tp ekceli that was the greatest memories.adik msk jgk ke ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. jiha: alhamdulillah wa syukurillah:)
    hadiah hari jadi akak yg bermakna bg akak~

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah: hehe..alhamdulillah, tgk kakak sapo kae..:)

    ReplyDelete