...He found you lost and guided you (93:7)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

love perhaps

bismillahirrahmanirrahim & assalamualaikum

hip hip hooray! its holiday and the joy is in the air. To be home is the happiest thing ever. i swear that there is no other place like home, right? So far i am planning so many things to do during this only one month break. One month break?? Yup only one month, approximately four weeks and thirty days .Nevertheless, Alhamdulillah praise to Allah for letting me and my course mate to enjoy early holiday compare to others. Well, for the others out there who are still struggling for final, i do always pray that you guys do well. Gambate!! Allah will always be with you :)

so guys have you plan for your holiday? if you're not, better think about it or else you're gonna regret for loitering around, doing tedious thing in this precious holiday. There are many things that come across my mind. And I really want to make single day of this break to the fullest. But whats for sure, i am currently so in love with something. Something that I feel blessed when I'm with it. Something that make me wonder if  this is what we called LOVE ^^, ?

during my childhood, I never thought about you. My parents always thought of Ridwan instead of you.I dont understand either why ayoh always encourage me with Ridhwan.Besides, i was young at that time, so i never have this feeling like i have for you right now.Plus during my school time ,where I studied at Terengganu for about five years, yet I never found the right one as you are. How deep is my love for you. That is why when I'm back, I just cant wait to see you. Alhamdulillah, nowadays, ayoh & mok had given their greenlight in this relationship. Happy and blessed to always be with you As Sobirin:)

Thank you Allah for all the things that You've done for me and my family.Plus, I am sharing so many precious moments with my family too at As Sobirin. ya Allah do grant me and my family with Your light and guidance in all aspects.amin ya rabb~


Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after You have guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for You are the Grantor of bounties without measure

[3:8]



as-sobirin








Photobucket forgive me o Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment